At Arrow, we’re committed to driving profitability and growth for our channel partners, through thought leadership, enablement and opportunity generation.
When you partner with Arrow and Dell EMC you...
- Choose stability, with predictable service levels and an experienced team dedicated to helping you capitalise on new Dell EMC opportunities.
- Choose expertise, as you draw on Arrow’s extensive vendor alliances and deep understanding of Dell EMC’s innovative technologies, to guide your business into the future.
- Choose execution, for reliable, consistent support on Dell EMC from a multi-award-winning team of experts, however complicated the customer’s scenario, however competitive the market you’re addressing.
- Choose growth to extend your reach and win Dell EMC business, as Arrow’s investment in specialisation and
resources frees you to focus on what you do best: building relationships and selling successfully.
Just to give you a taster of the support available…
Arrow marketing services
We can help you with profiling your accounts, creating your digital and social strategy, and running online or demand generation campaigns.
Arrow lead generation programmes
We directly help our channel partners to grow their Dell EMC business by developing and implementing strategic programmes. Dell EMC support Arrow with end user lead generation programmes, all of the leads are then passed back to our channel partners as marketing opportunities. These programmes have consistently delivered a strong ROI and are seen as true value for our partner community.
Arrow Sales Lead Portal (SLP)
We leverage our own data analytics and help our partners to report through an Arrow system known as the SLP. By uploading every lead generated into the system, Arrow channel partners gain regular updates on the progress of their allocated leads creating high levels of visibility and seamless management of the process.
Dell EMC is...
- #1 in external storage
- #1 in converged systems
- #1 in data protection
- #1 in high performance computing
- #1 in the enterprise server market